From:
Liz & Dan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 18:07:46 -0600
Hi fellow FMLers!

Well Bob C survived Bozeman & Livingston Montana!  We used bribes and
attack ferrets to convince Bob to come back next year!  Our gracious young
kit Shadow even nibbled on Bob so that Bob woudn't feel too homesick!  We
also provided an extremely uncomfortable futon to go along with the nipping
kit and Bob was all set!  I hope the next person who gets to see Bob can
match the lovely accomodations!

We picked his brain for ferret knowledge too, and got some great help for a
sick ferret.  Thanks Bob!

Liz, Dan & the 3 monsters.  (missing Mischieva Bear & hoping that Sinbad
survives his illness)

www.geocities.com/SoHo/Square/9507/
It takes courage to look inside yourself, and even more courage
to write it for other people to see.

Benjamin Sisko    Deep Space 9.  "Nor the Battle to the Strong"