From:
Julie & Hideki Kunitada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 1997 11:33:23 +0900
I have just recieved a present of a beautiful sable girl.  She is a 5 month
old marshall ferret.  We named her Bingo.  Wyatt and Josie are my two 2 1/2
year olds.  After two days, Josie is ok with her, but Wyatt attacks her.  I
have tried everything I know about.  Putting ferrovite on her and having
them lick it off, that worked until their was no more than Wyatt bit her.
I have tried bitter apple, and that sent him searching for a part of her
that didn't have much on it.  I have let them fight to a certain point, but
she is a very vocal five month old.  She's a sweet-heart and seems to enjoy
the company of ferrets and people.  Any help/adivice would be appreciated.

Julie Kunitada
0r