From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 05:45:08 -0700
friends...

i am sorry to announce that i will be taking the year 2004 off from
accepting orders for Kustom Afghans.  I am booked, as of now, thru the
end of 2003.

i will still be making afghans and selling them on ebay or by
announcement to raise money for my ferrets' vet bills, so you will still
have a chance of getting one if you want...

i need a break from the pressure... and this way i can decide what i want
to make to raise money...and when...

i will still take orders for crocheted sleepsacks...they are no pressure
and easy to do...

i am sorry if this is inconvenient for anyone...and it saddens me to have
to do this...

as for the shows that i usually make afghans for to raffle...you know who
you are...i will still do that...just make sure you let me know when your
show is next year...i already am working on this years' donations.

thank you for your understanding..and again...i apologize...

love,
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Fuzzy Frenzy [13]