From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:28:47 EST
Todd you nailed it right with your ferret.  He truly is a Jedi Master.  I
think they all have the ability to perform Jedi mind tricks.  I only have
one Jedi Master out of six.

Jedi Mind tricks:
How Smoke can stare a livin' whole in my head... until I can ignore the
feeling anymore.  Then when I look its just impossible not to pick him up
and love him.

How Rocky can get Sean to give him a hundred kisses on the top of his head
at will.

How Ping can get me to fix his food and bowls just so.

How Dippy has stopped me from flushing at night so as to not wake her up.
(yes you did read that correctly)

How Laddie can somehow (who knows how, thats why its a Jedi mind trick)
trick me into letting him dash out of any door.

How Pong can get Scott to buy him anything he wants in the world.

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: