From:
Diane Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2008 12:13:56 -0400
Our first raffle will be ending July 12th, only three days left to get
your tickets.
http://www.fgrh.org/raffles.html
More raffles are coming soon so check back often.

The ceiling of the new shelter is in progress and should be completed
by tomorrow. This means we can polyurethane to seal it then start
pressure washing the walls and floor with bleach. Once this is done we
can paint to seal both by this weekend and ready for the ferrets by
Friday the 18th/Saturday the 19th. The fumes need to dissipate before
ferrets can move in. The electrician will be there this Friday to run
the 220 power for the new split unit A/C - Heat systems. Once this is
done, we will again resume construction of the natural area and expect
to have it completed in August.

Although I dearly hate moving with a passion, this is one move I am
looking forward to and excited about. With the whole prey diets and a
natural environment, am hoping for healthier ferrets and enrichment for
their lives. Thank you to everyone for supporting our endeavor. Without
you this could have never happened as quickly as it has. You're the
best!!! When we can afford to do so, we want to put up web-cams so you
can continue to follow the ferrets in this new environment. You will
be able to see and enjoy what your love of ferrets has helped build.

Please continue to support this effort by making your tax deductible
donation.

PayPal donations can be sent to: [log in to unmask] thru PayPal
<http://www.paypal.com/> . There is a PayPal donate button on
our Natural Area Fundraiser site <http://fgrh.org>

Checks can be sent to:

Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven, Inc.