From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 00:56:11 EDT
The first half of today's FML is the usual daily digest.  The second half,
starting with post #35(?) entitled "Modern Ferret: What's objectionable,
celebrities, CA Legalization" (by Modern Ferret by the way) all concerns
primarily the Modern Ferret Magazine controversy.  Many of these posts were
held from yesterday's FML, so there are 2 days worth of MF posts here.

I'm asking that some of the debate be ended now.  We've all heard many
opinions as to why the MF issue #24 was or was not in good taste -- some
people feel it's acceptable and some do not and there's little sense in
continuing that part of the debate as we are all pretty sick of it and no
new information is likely to be exchanged.  If, however, you have thoughts
about how to pick up the pieces (if any need to picked up, that is) then
some constructive suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for being patient throughout this mess -- the FML was unusally
busy and a bit rougher than usual the last week or so.  Let's get it back
on track.

Bill