From:
Pereira Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 1994 02:41:03 -0500
hi everyone, i posted a while back but i'll re-introduce myself. My name
is michael Pereira and i'm the happy friend of Calvin (silver mitt).
currently Cal is staying with my parents because i had mistakenly thought
Windsor was a FFZ but after XMAS Cal is coming to live here (only if i
can pry him away from mom) i'm looking forward to having him around again
but i was wondering if anyone knew how ferrets react to thee pest control
units that rely on ultrasonic sound (they are intebnded to drive pests
away through an annoying sound)
sadly my apartment block has developed a roach problem (yuck) and these
ultrasonic units were recommended to me as an highly effective way to
deal with the pests. My concern is that the sounds my drive Cal nutty (er
than he is?) because i know the sounds affect rodent pests.
does anyone have any information on ferret(and for that matter cat)
reactions to ultrasonic noise? if so any advice would be most appreciated
since i was considering picking up the unit from edmund scientific over
the holidays.

thanks in advance and of course
Happy Holidays from Calvin and myself