From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 22:07:25 -0400
Jessica,  Re: Buy vs Boycott
Well said!  (-:

Dawn,
Loved hearing about your fuzzies.  Mine want to intoduce themselves too.
I'm too busy catching up on my FML's from vacation (-:
(BIG, how do you do it?!)  [Insanity? BIG]

My youngest, called Baby is also my largest ferret by far!  Must be the
name, we better warn others! (-;

My fuzzie Lady Jilte wanted to make sure the long leap is a fuzzie olympic
event.  She thinks leaps should be rated higher if they are made towards a
windowsill (I of course think such leaps should be disqualified!)

Mikette is ready for the yawning event.  I bet she could put the judges to
sleep - those things are so contagious!

Baby is ready for the raisin contest.  She wants to know after finishing
her raisin is she allowed to help others with theirs?

Don't forget the team sport: number of fuzzies in one bed.  I bought a
disappointingly (word?) small ferret bed, I wasn't even sure one ferret
could fit.  I was wrong, three can (pig-pile style)

Bye and dooks to all!
Risa