From:
[log in to unmask] (Brian K. Dore')
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 1994 09:05:04 -0600
My four year old ferret, Tataille, managed to do something unexpected and
unusual enough to share.  He was standing on the sofa, jumping at the pull
on my miniblinds.  I was across the room reading.  After about ten minutes
or so, I noticed he was still at it, on his hind legs, biting at the pull,
front paws wrapped tightly around it.  Since it is rare for something to
keep his attention for that long, I got up to see what interested him so. It
turns out that he had managed to catch a tooth on the cord and he was
hanging from it, his feet just barely able to touch the ground.  After I
freed him he did a few steps of the ferret dance and bounced off to harass
his old buddy B.G.

And my girlfriend thinks we should adopt a third...

Brian

Brian K. Dore'
Systems Analyst
University of Southwestern Louisiana Computing Center