From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 15:46:48 EDT
All I know about the "smoking discussion" is that my ferrets are smoking
"something"!  And it certainly isn't tobacco from what I can see.  I mean
just look at them.  They have the "munchies" 24/7.  They laugh and giggle
(he-he'ing) all the time.  They chatter on and on about absolutely
nothing.  They run into walls.  They think they can fly and leap off high
places.  They nap all the time, then they start their little parties all
over again.  I don't know, is this an offshoot FLO activity?  Gosh, I
hope FLO isn't involved in moving anything illegal.

Wolfy