From:
Les and Eric Bitters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 1996 21:39:39 -0400
I've been receiving the FML for just over a month now and since I feel like
I already know some of you and your fuzzy friends, I would like to introduce
myself and the new addition to our house, a 3 1/2 month old sable, Spenser,
who is our first kid.  He's been with us since he was 6 weeks.  I've read
the FAQ but still have some questions....would appreciate very much if some
of you have the time to e-mail us your experiences so we don't have to
re-invent the wheel.

Since his arrival, we've been feeding Spens the kitten chow the pet shop
used, called Precise.  Unfortunately, that pet store is the only place I've
been able to find it and I would like to start him on something that is more
readily available in the event that they stop carrying it or close...Our vet
has started carrying a KayTee ferret food which looks reasonable, (35% crude
protein, poultry as main ingredient), but again, I only have one source for
it....it's also relatively more expensive and like most kids Spens would
rather have the extra $$ for something more fun if he can get the same
benefits from something less costly.  Any suggestions??IAMS, Science Diet,
etc?

Thanks :-))

Les and Eric and
Spenser (yes, 2 S's, like the poet)