From:
Chris Davids <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 10:32:14 -0600
I have two wonderful ferrets Mica 2/yrs and Blonde 4/years.  Recently I
have found some greenish slimy poop with the "seedy" look to it.  I have
never seen which one is doing it because it is so infrequent.  Every time I
see one go to the litter box the end result looks ok.  I will separate them
tonight (they won't be to keen on that one) and check the boxes in the
morning.  I suspect the 2 year old for the green slime but found my 4 year
old trying to vomit last night.  I'm making a vet appointment first thing
tomorrow morning.  Any suggestions on what tests I should make sure the vet
performs?  I think my vet is competent with ferrets I picked her because
the local ferret shelter uses her, but my fuzzies have only seen her for
ear mites and vaccinations nothing to serious.

Thanks!
Mica:  "The hole in the couch was already there honest!"
Blonde:  "Let me feed the fish  PLEASE!!!!!"
Both:  "But when Daddy lived here he let us do that, go in there, gave
us that treat, and whats the deal with having to use the litter box all
the time!!"