From:
debi sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2012 05:54:16 -0700
We have used woodstove pellets for years. Currently I'm using a brand
called Great American and I paid $3.90 for a 40lb bag about 3wks ago
but was told the new shipment would be $4.90 for a 40ob bag. It is made
out of hard woods so it doesn't break down as fast as Feline Pine. In
a way it is kinda like the cluping litter. We scoop out the solids and
sift the the pellets till only dust is in the bottom, discard the dust,
put the pellets back in the litter box and add more as needed. The odor
from the pellets isn't strong and the kids love it. Some chose to sleep
in the pellets which is fine. Fore one thing it absords the excaess
oils they produce during the summer so it cus down on rat tail. During
the winter it helps keep them warm. Have been using wood stove pellets
since 1999 with out a problem and the pellets ate ecviroment friendly.

Debi Sadowski
Fuzzy Loving Ferrets