From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2007 16:06:53 -0500
SaraFerret,

Could you please greet Wicked Imp for me?

Imp died suddenly in her sleep yesterday. I'm in shock and devistated
as a result.

I recieved Imp back in the fall of 2002 from a breeder freind of mine.
As a kit, Imp was a wicked bitter hence the name Wicked Imp.

I had a friend out from MO. picking up her kit and visiting for the
day & night and a couple of other friends (One was Imp's breeder.) had
come over to meet her. Everone was visiting our ferrets when I took
Imp's friend Zora & life long cagemate for my breeder friend (Who was
also the breeder of Zora ) to see how nice Zora looks. I thought Imp
was sleeping as she was curled up and reached into the cage to take
her out and realised that she had passed away.

Imp was fine that morning and was playing full force the night before.
We don't understand what happened but suspecting she had a heart
attack.

So that you know what she looks like, Wicked Imp was 5 years old and
was a verry pretty Sable Siamese with a white to silver undercoat.
Please let Imp know I'm sorry I wasn't there to hold her while she
passed. We didn't know that there was anything wrong, I'm in shock and
devistated. Even though I didn't own and care for her father Shaska,
could you please make sure he is also there to greet Imp along with my
other babies from Fuzzy Loving Lane to greet her?

Thank you Saraferret, we miss her deapely.

Mommy Debi

Fuzzy Loving Ferrets Rescue & Ferretry

www.freewebs.com/fuzzyloving
LOSN Senoir Specialty & Championship Ferret Judge