From:
Danielle Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:56:08 +1000
After reading the post about the Whoopi movie I thought I would let you
know about the new movie over here that has a ferret in it.  (sort of)

There is a new movie coming out in Australia.  Called the Wannabes (sp?)
it has the main charater from the 'Wog Boy' in it.  (Hope you guys over
there have seen it LOL).

Anyway the point of the movie is these uneducated and unempolyed guys
deciede to start a children's group like the Wiggles.  The guy that
dresses up as the animal wants to be Freddy the Friendly Ferret!!!
Because he likes ferret and they are native to Australia!  He is dressed
in a ferret suit at the time.

The main charater tells him he can't be a ferret because they are not
native, but at least they do call him FRIENDLY!!!  LOL :)

Danni, Ollie
and the Dogs - Trev & Jordy