From:
"Sarah R. Buck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 07:56:56 -0500
Concerning the MODERN FERRET magazine and the posting yesterday:
I have told Eric that ferrets are so unique in that they don't need bells
and whistles, because, simply put, ferrets ARE the bells and whistles.

We need to just buy another publication.  Isn't there FERRET DIGEST or
something else?

I don't know why Eric and Mary feel the need to do this.

Hugs  ;0)
Sarah and Portia and Stela, er, I mean Bell and Whistle