From:
Rob McNish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 10:41:46 -0500
Hi to everybody.  My heart goes out to all of you who have lost fuzzies
recently.

I could use any and all advise about a rescue I am picking up this week end.
The baby in question was purchased at a pet store by a teenager who's
"friend had one that was really neat" and has now spent over a year caged in
a basement.  Besides the obvious need for a trip to the vet, the little guy
is known as a ferocious biter.  He has never been handled, played with,
bathed, nail clipped or ear cleaned.  Needless to say I volunteered to
rescue him ASAP, but now I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed as to how to approach
his rehab.  Any advise and good wishes will be much appreciated.  I'll keep
you all posted.

Rob McNish and the fuzzies at McFerret Acres