Date:
Sat, 28 May 2011 16:22:15 -0400
Hi everyone!

I finally got the implants last month for both ferrets. The cost for
each ferret was $350, including exam; no anesthesia used.

My question is: how do you know if it's working, other than doing the
hormone panel from TN?

The only signs of adrenal disease is Minky's coat is very thin and
tail somewhat bare; Klondike's fur, which should be white, is yellowy-
orange on his back. The color of Klondike's fur was what made me
suspicious that he had adrenal disease, as I remember someone writing
about this here. Both were confirmed with TN hormone panel.

Will Minky's fur get thicker and Klondike's become white? Or is the
only way to know to do another TN panel in the future? Also, assuming
it is working, how long does it last? I've read here anywhere from 6
to 20 months.

Thanks for any info and have a great holiday.

Shron
Minky & Klondike
Missing angel Rocky