From:
KattPatt of Sammy's Clubhouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2013 11:24:35 -0800
I run a shelter in Spokane WA (Eastern WA) and received a call from
someone in Richmond Virginia who is desperately seeking a shelter close
who can help her with her two ferrets. She tried the American Ferret
Association listing but most had disconnected phone numbers or invalid
links. Is there a listing that is kept up that would list even non-AFA
member rescues/shelters or even ferret friendly humane societies? The
best I could to was refer her to someone in Illinois who has been a
god-send to me with a sick ferret of mine. And she is not listed on
the AFA list. She should be.

Thanks
Kathy of Sammy's Clubhouse
Spokane Ferret Rescue and Education

[Moderator's note: Try the SOS shelter list at:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-ShelterList.html         BIG]