From:
Bill & Erin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 13:36:41 -0700
Let me introduce myself first.  My name is Erin, and I am am currently owned
by two ferrets, Taz, a 1 1/2 yr old sable, and Spaz, a 1 yr old Panda Mitt.
I have been lurking on this list for a few months now, although I have never
posted.  My problem: My SO was just transferred to California, and I too
will be following in a couple of months.  I feel that if I take the ferrets,
I might be putting them at too great a risk, but I just hate to give them
up, either.  I would like to hear some of your opinions on if I should try
to smuggle them in or not.  This is a very hard decision to make, and I
would like input from other ferret owners.  Any advise would be appreciated.
You can e-mail me directly if you would like.

Thank you!
Erin