From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 19:23:20 EST
Shelby says:
>If anyone has pictures from Ferrets 2002 they would like added to the
>Ferrets 2002 website, please forward the files or website link to

I will do my best to add as many as possible, however, depending on the
number of pictures I receive, I may only be able to post some of them.

AND Bill says:
[Moderator's note: Huh?  We're still waiting for you to send money to
keep those pictures we took of you from hitting the web ;-)   BIG]

UT OH>>>>>> PICTURES?  PICTURES?!  Uhhhh.... hmmm.  I'm broke from the
trip!!  Woa is me!  Hey, no one had a video camera in the restaraunt when
the Ferret Oracle appeared did they??  Gawd I hope not.  She was just
dispicable: throwing five fresh 24 hour old hairballs onto Bob Churches
table, waving a master hairball (fresh blown winter coat from Dippy)
around Linda Iroff, performing a dance ceremony at each table, then
throwing depends substitutes to everyone there.  How lewd.  I know she
was just trying to bless the dinner and make it ferrety but pleaaaaaaaase.

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: