From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2012 10:07:08 -0800
Ferrets with Soul(e) Rescue Shelter is offering a great deal on an
Easter themed package. We are offering a ceramic mug, t-shirt, Tote
Bag, Notebook & free LUV Ferrets mug all for $25 (retail value of $70)!
Includes free domestic shipping. Email us for International rates.

T-shirts are 100% preshrunk cotton. We have 8 options for you to choose
from. Unisex sized from Sm-XL (2XL is an additional (2.00). We can
order additional t-shirts along with this package for $10 more for ea.
shirt. Just leave a note in the PayPal message field if you want extra
t-shirts along with your style choice & sizes.

Mug - 11 oz. ceramic with the images being wrapped around. We have one
design that encompasses three darling little Easter photos. Throw some
Easter candy or small stuffed bunny or chick in the mug & add a bow for
a darling gift idea. (Please note that candy is not included with mug).

Tote Bag -- measures 14"x14"x3" & is made of 100% natural color, 8 oz.
cotton canvas. We have two options for you to choose from, Bunny or
Chick.

Notebook -- 80 blank lined pages. Measures 5.5" x 8.5". Has three
Easter photos on the cover. Cover is glossy card stock.

Free Mug -- 11 oz. ceramic with a large red heart & the text Ferret
written below.

Check out link below to view items in this package :-)

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Easter%20Package/?albumview=slideshow>

To order, PayPal payment can be made to [log in to unmask]
Please choose the "Personal" tab over the default "Purchase" tab so we
can all avoid the PayPal fees. Please leave a message in the message
field during your PayPal checkout & let us know that you are ordering
the Easter Package with your choice of tote & t-shirt style & size of
t-shirt. When paying with "Personal" tab your shipping address is not
visible to us, so please include your address in the message field.
You can email us at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions,
would like to clarify your order, or if you require an alternate
payment method. We recommend that you get your order in by March 18th,
as the package deal is special ordered & can take 2.5 weeks for
delivery.

Please take a moment to view our Ebay listings as well J

http://www.ebay.com/sch/nvferretrunner1970/m.html?item=260952714063

All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e) Rescue & Shelter.