From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 08:44:58 -0500
Heather writes
>when I flipped the calendar this morning to the March ferret who is
>gazing out over her crystal ball with her paw on some Tarot cards, I
>couldn help but wonder...
>
>Whose fortune is she telling, and what's the fortune?

Ah, what does Miss Fleo see as she gazes into the crystal ball and scans
the Taro cards?  It is obvious from her intense look of concentration
that this is a difficult problem.  Is it:

A. The future of Dippy's love life?

B. What color Kat's next afghan will be?

C. Where the next Symposium will be held?

D. How to get her human to get the Ferretone bottle out?

Other ideas?

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH