From:
Charles Meredith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 13:40:51 -0500
Hi everyone.  I had been ferret sitting for a month for someone nearby with
only one ferret.  Everyone got along well, and now that Quazimoto is home
again with his owner, my animals don't know how to play amongest them
selves.  I'm sure they'll adjust over the next few days.  Just wanted to
mention that the owner, Ken was responcable enough to find a suitable ferret
sitter in which he felt comfortable with and took the time to meet me and my
animals here at my house to see how everyone gets along.  Even though it
sounds like he travels alot, and moving out of state soon, he did the best
that he could for his "baby boy".  (I won't mention that he lost my phone
number, and I didn't know when or if he was back in town yet.)I applaude him
and give him a thumbs up, as well as wish both Ken and Quazimoto the best of
luck in the future and the nearing holidays.

Best of luck! Joan Meredith and 2 fuzzys

Dallas: Now I have to find someone else to toss out of my playtent.
        Girls only.
Alex: I miss my buddy, Quazi.  Now I have no one to steal raisens from.