From:
Gerry Durand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 1995 19:11:15 PDT
Hi.  I have a beautiful 4 year old female ,Slinky,  who I have had since she
was 8 weeks old.  Two days ago I noticed that her genitals were severely
swollen.  Slinky has been urinating fine and her stool is firm.  She shows no
other symptoms of anything wrong other than her swelling.  She is not
licking or scratching at her genitals.  If anyone has any idea what this could
be, I would be very appreciative (and so will Slinky) Thank you in advance
for your help.  If you would like...you could email me if you feel it is
serious enough to warrant it.  Thank you again.

Gerry