From:
Sassy Mateer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:10:30 -0400
I'd like to publically thank Kim Fox and Kim S. for taking their time to
rescue and transport Sabastian and Little Girl.  Sebastian went to live
with a dear fried of mine and Little Girl is staying right here with me
.... and my dear friend Millie would love to have her too ;) Sebastian and
Little Girl played with Kizzy and Sassy (Millie's 2 ferts).  They had a
blast for over an hour last night.  My ferret isn't to keen on the idea,
but I do believe as soon as Little Girl gets done exploring ... They are
talkin through the cages to each other right now.  It's a very cute site.
So curious!

Thank you Kim S. for doing the rescue, and Kim Fox for the transport.
Thanks for spending 2 hours talking, Millie and I had a lot of fun.  We
love Jasper ... and well ... Ray said HE'D LOVE TO HAVE JASPER :) :)
He's a doll.

Well, off to clean the cages.  Thank you,
Sassy, aka KalRip