From:
"Reed, Melinda" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 09:33:29 -0400
I really sometimes wish I didn't have time to read the FML, or maybe it
would just not come through on the days when I read something that makes
me sad and upset.

Carol, have you tried to buy the ferrets?  As a member of the FML, I am
willing to help with the cost of buying these two ferrets.  I think there
are enough members that have rallied before in the past when a cause is
needed that we could get enough funds together to save these two from their
situation.  I am willing to bet that for the right price she would sell
them.

As for Dave Letterman - - I never watched him anyway but his home page
is at
http://www.late-show.com/lateshow.htm
and you can send comments to
http://www.late-show.com/feedback/feedback.htm

I have already sent an e-mail that he will be receiving e-mails from
ferrets owners everywhere!  He needs to be put in a cage and water poured
on his head!

On another note, Meghan brought tears to my eyes on receiving her first
ferret.

LET'S BOYCOT DAVE LETTERMAN!!!   Watch Jay Leno, he is better anyway.

Mindy in West Virginia with four sad fuzzbeans - - Whiskers, Tiny, Cocoa
and Tigger.