From:
"Staci L. Sharp" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 2010 18:43:52 -0800
WOWSERS!! Talk about a task-master. Izzy you can really drive a person
hard :)

Momma said you blew into Indianapolis, made her work work work, and
then blew out again. Oh and thanks for leaving the snow storm behond!!

I was so happy to get to see my BFFF (Sorry Kira, I wish you were here
too!!), I love my new Bedazzled Blanket. Gavin said he will even sleep
in it and have sweet dreams of you. (Psst, I think he is in L-O-V-E....
Tonks we tried to warn him about you but he thinks just because he is
an albino that Issy is going to fall for him too.)

We only have 4 tunnels left so if anyone wnats to buy one they are
almost gone :) Thank you everyone who has bought one!!

Hugs,
NB's Sophie B. Sharp