Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 02:25:48 GMT
Hi all:

We received a nice Las Vegas postcard but I can't tell who it is from!
Old eyes, I guess.  LOL Please email us so that I can thank you.  Also,
if you have sent us postcards or anything else and haven't been thanked,
PLEASE email me!  We don't want to be rude and ungrateful!

As a reminder.  We homeschool our 8 yo dd and want to collect postcards
from all over the world (including the USA).  She likes to get mail and
learns a bit of geography the painless way.  We have two large maps taped
to our bookcase where she puts star stickers on the
state/province/country she gets cards from.  It's lots of fun!  If you
would like to help us out, email me and I will give you our snail mail
address.

Thanks so much!  Ferret folks are the best!

  ~Tequita and Rachel in NC, USA