From:
Jen Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:31:59 -0400
One of my dear fur babies, Jamocha, left this world yesterday.  I thought
waiting until today might help me get through this message, but I'm
sitting here with tears hitting the keyboard.  This is our first loss of
one of our furkids, and it's harder than I ever could have imagined.

She went in on Tuesday, Oct.  19th for Adrenal surgery.  Surgery went
well, and she seemed to be recovering well until yesterday morning.  The
vet's office called and said she wasn't doing well at all, and to come
down right away.  We got there as fast as we possibly could, but she was
already gone.

Jamocha was a sweet little girl, who loved giving kisses.  She was the
most kissy ferret I've ever met.  She'd kiss us nonstop until it felt
like she must have licked a whole layer of skin off from that rough
little tongue.  She was always very hyper, and could never even sit still
for a treat.  She was also very clumsy...her wardances never failed to
get us laughing.  She would even try wardancing up the sides of
things...like trying dance her way up the side of the carpeted condo.
Some of the little nicknames we had for her were Jamonster, Mochies, and
Crazy Girl.

Some of her favorite things were french fries, ferretone, a blue tye-dyed
sleeping bag, and a little play n squeak mouse made for cats, which we
called her "Mr. Mousy.  I'm keeping Mr. Mousy set aside to place in her
urn.

We miss her dearly.  I'll miss her never ending kisses, her clumsy war
dances, her little nips on our toes, and all her "presents" she'd leave
right beside the litter box for us.

Jamocha, we miss you very much, but you'll live on forever in our hearts
and memories.

April 2000-Oct. 20 2004

Happy Dookin',
The Hidey Hole Gang - http://www.hideyhole.org/
Jen, Mike & The Critters
The Ferrets - Loki, Fria, Jamocha, Vivi & Duke
The Hedgehog - Punk
The Rats - Plato, Algernon & Mystique
The Chicken - Dixie