From:
Donna Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:12:30 -0600
Hi there.  I wanted to make a suggestion about poop stains on the carpet.
I guess I better introduce myself first though since I have not posted
anything here before even though I have been receiving the ferret-list
for some time now.

My name is Donna and I have four ferrets, Smoopy, Pearl, Rascal, and
Sabel.  Smoopy is my oldest, who is 5 years old, and Sable is my youngest,
who is 1.  I know I am being prejudice here but they are the best ferrets
in the whole wide world.  Anyway, I just wanted to let the person know
who asked for help about removing stains from the carpet that I used Oxy
Clean.  In fact, before my cat died she was not using her litter box and
went in the same corner where my ferrets kept going.  I followed the
directions on the Oxy Clean label.  I did have to apply Oxy Clean more
than once.  The last time I did, I sprayed the Oxy Clean and water over
the area, I let it sit for about a half hour and then I ran my Hoover
Steamer over the area.  The stains are gone.

There may be a better and faster way out there but I know this helped me.
I hope this helps.

Donna