Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 21:10:17 -0800
I just want to say that I have a little ferret name Eli heading for the
rainbow bridge and i need the rainbow bridge greeter to be sure to let
him in.  he was such alittle sweetie.  he was a rescued ferret that i
had put in one of my foster homes and he got outside thru a petdoor wish
the foster parent thought he had it fixed where the ferrets couldnt get
thru to get to the utility room.  Eli got theu it some how and thru the
petdoor to outside Dave and Jean heard the dogs barking from next door
and went to see what was going on and saw that the gardgate was just
ajar Dave ran out to find Eli but it was to late they rushed him to
the e.r.vet hospital and then called me.  they was giving eli a blood
transfusion when i got there, he was loseing to much blood fast the dr
said she could try to do surgey but i knew from the looks he wasnt going
to make it, so i said no let him go be with his cousins at the rainbow
bridge, so please someone help him thru the gate he was only 6 months
old just a little thing that some jerk decided he didnt want a ferret
cause the young wife was allergic to it.

Thank you.
Susan
NWA_Ferret_Shelter