Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 1997 19:15:00 -0700
Hello all!  I am in dire need of ferret math support.  I can no longer keep
my will power up.  The ferrets are brainwashing me!  They whisper things to
me whilst I sleep.

I went to get a fresh supply of Mazuri at the local pet store and there in
the ferret cage was the cutest furball.  He looks sort of like Jasper(which,
by the way, there sure are a lot of Jaspers out there).  He had pink eyes
that were rimmed with black(the actual eye not the fur around it).  Anyway,
the guy there said that he was deaf due to being half albino and they didn't
want to sell him to anyone that hasn't had ferrets before.  I WANT HIM!!!!!
But after rescuing Pharoh I swore I would stop at four.  And the whispering
from my four continues.

Help me keep my sanity, how do I drowned out the subliminal messages?  Tavi
says that if I get another boy she gets a sister too!

One other thing, Jasper nips which I have no problem with since it is
subsiding as he gets older.  The funny thing is that after nipping or
jumping up to nip me he rolls over.  Anyone else have a show off?

Tavi:  "Aw Mom, Not another BOY!!"
Booger: "Ferretone, Ferretone, I need me some more Ferretone!"---He's an
addict, is     there a 12 step program for Ferretone addicts?
Pharoh: "So long as I get scratches I'm happy."
Jasper:  Chomp!--"So, I bit you, look what I can do!"

Laura and The Troublesome Trio + Pharoh