From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 14:59:48 EDT
Hello, this is Stephanie from ferrets Etc.  I know my mother .  bless
here heart sent a long email about my situation.  Anyway I did a letter
to put at veterinary offices along with a donation for so if anyone wants
to and can make a nice donation can out of a old coffee can or jar and
set it at local vets around them let me know asap and I will e-mail over
the letter we are trying to pass around.

Thank you and please pray for us and the ferrets we have 38 right now
4 more coming in today and 6 more over the weekend.

Stephanie