From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 1997 09:24:14 -0500
Saturday, December 7, 1997

During our 2nd Annual Ferret Fun Festival For Everyone, the officers of the
South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue voted on the entries to our Ferret Photo
Contest.  All judging was done blind, i.e. pictures were laid out with
nothing to identify from who they came.

 And the winners are...

1st Place - Mary Cohen's Waldo

2nd Place - Shanna Gamache's Sadie

3rd Place - Lynn McIntosh's Ferret Shrimp (you have to see it to understand
:-))

Honorable Mentions go to...

Mary Cohen's Waldo (different photo)

Shanna Gamache's Flower

Nancy William's Pip and Ronda (hope I got the second ferret's name right.
It was kind of hard to read)

We want to thank EVERYONE that entered our contest.  There were so many
beautiful ferrets and we had a very hard time picking out the winners.  We
wished we could have given every one of them an award.

As soon as I can put the page together, I will be displaying the winners on
our web site for all to see.  All winners will be contacted to make
arrangements to deliver their prizes.

Thanks again for your support and for giving us the opportunity to see all
those wonderful ferrets!

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke - [log in to unmask]
* Secretary, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
*
* Shelter Home Page - http://www.gate.net/~mjanke