From:
Kym Zorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 01:21:10 -0400
FINALLY the temp here in Ky is bearable - dare I say pleasant ?  Our latest
adoption, Sabrina, is getting along swimmingly.  Happy , healthy, full of
energy, and fun .  The living room is filled with dooks , and the other
ferrets adore her .  She has been fully assimilated into the business with
very little strife.  Many thanks to those who emailed me with comments !
Amazing what a break in the heat will do for the moods of ferrets and
humans alike !

With a household- wide sigh of contentment and relief,

Kym and the adored nine