Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 02:46:26 -0600
lilly jen writes:
>Oh, come on, please.  It's Arnold Schwartzenneger's!  Everyone should
>know THAT!  "his" ferret had a thing for Dippy a while back and he
>sent her the pink thong!  of course, we all know that he got it out
>of Arnold's underpants drawer!

Well, lilly... thanks for ruining that one for me.  Not only did you ruin
my thong fantasy, but you managed to put visions of Arnold's underwear
drawer in my head.  Some of you sent emails about the mystery of the
thong, saying that you were concerned with my well-being and the welfare
of my ferrets.  Not to worry.  I shall live forever, now.

Roary
Albuquerque, NM
blog - http://ferretphilosophy.blogspot.com/