From:
Laura Fernando <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 10:28:33 -0500
Happy Friday to all!  I have a question for all of you experts out there!
My husband and I will be at the Cherokee KOA campground in Cherokee, NC
July 1-5 of this year.  They say that they are cat, dog, and -GET THIS -
ferret friendly.  I almost passed out when I read that.  They have a day
kennel for $8/ day where you can leave your pet if you go hiking or
whatever.

Has anyone ever been to this campground?  I would appreciate any feedback
about this or camping with ferrets in general (tent, not RV).  Also, I know
that pets are not permitted on trails in the Smoky Mountains, but does
anyone know how strict they are about that rule?  Pico and Marshmallow
would probably mostly ride in a shoulder bag as they tend to be pretty
spoiled!

Thanks in advance for all your feedback!

Laura and the Happy Campers