From:
Melinda Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 15:37:00 -0400
Hi to all fuzzy lovers!

I have been a lurker on this list for some time and I am the proud owner
(actually grandma) of two ferrets - - Whiskers and Tiny.  Whiskers is a 8
month old male sable who is spoiled rotten and very cuddly, and Tiny is a
small 8 month old female sable who is into everything and also spoiled
rotten.

This morning while driving to work I heard on the radio the newscaster
talking about a list from a magazine (I think it was called Boss?" not
sure).  Anyway, this list was the "cool list" and it ranged from cool people
to cool things.  Ferrets made the list.  I was thinking, maybe the state of
California should know they are not cool because they do not allow ferrets.
Any little bit might help to bring their government out of the dark ages.

I was also wondering if the Dookin spider web page was ever going to get a
picture of Sami, Shiva, Maxi and Rosie.  (Miss Wiggles is already there).
Every time I go there I see two very proud humans holding their prize fish.
I am waiting anxiously to see what the fabulous five look like.

I have learned so much from this list and I am very proud that I am part of
the world of people who are nuts over these fur balls.  I hope all the sick
ferrets get better that have the awful green stuff.  Is there anyone on this
list from West Virginia???

Mindy (the human)
Whiskers (Open the pantry so I can get another potato, please!)
Tiny (I made a hammock underneath the bed, you can't find me)