From:
LEO HUSER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 07:20:13 -0500
I bid adieu to everyone on the FML.  I am tired of the debates, etc.
Thank you all for the few weeks of good info.  And to BIG for commenting
on my recent post, thank you.  I don't understand how I am the one to get
commented on, yet other people are slamming others, and I am not.  I just
wanted an end to it, and trying to be slightly funny about it, and I get
commented on.  Go figure.  Just doesn't make sense.  As for my tons of
e-mails, it is a figure of speech.  I did receive quite a large number of
them to be personal e-mails, as people were happy that someone finally
said that they were fed up with the debates on the FML.  A few even said
that they didn't want to say anything as they were afraid of being
slammed.  Well, I took the plunge, and have been applauded for it.  Then,
I get put down.  This is the reason I don't want to be here.  Not too
fair.  I try to be humerous and goofy..and I get a moderator's note.
Oh well.

Thank you all again who have e-mailed me and for the loving support.  And
to those who have asked me and kept up (VIA PERSONAL E-MAILS)..yes, I was
accepted into the DVM degree program!  Look out world!  Another vet on
the way!  I hope to see you and some of your fuzzies down the road!
Those who have been e-mailing me, keep in touch.  I have enjoyed your
e-mails.

Angela her hbby and the 9 fuzzy crew.

[Moderator's note: A moderator's note isn't like a note from the teacher!
I thought I was rather objective and gentle.  Anyhow, the FML isn't for
everyone, I suppose.  The opinion is appreciated in any case.  BIG]