From:
shanon &/or mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 13:44:47 -0700
I'm curious on the problems people have with their fuzzies having troubles
getting in the litter box.

We have had no problem we thought they would only use theirs but I find them
in our two X-Large covered litterboxs that we have for our 2 cats.  They
have been using them since they each came here at about 3 Mo and they
weren't big.  Smokey was the runt we assumed because he was smaller then his
very petit sister and when we bought this petit sister 3wks later she was
still tiny at least to our eyes since Switch has a couple of rolls (=.

Maybe we just lucked out except when we find Switch up on our kitchen
counters and in the sink.  Typical fuzzy I guess if there's a will there's a
way and he find it.

They even got up on the computer desk we came back to find the computer on
and the hand rest slightly nibbled.  Or Maybe they were trying to write to
the FML to complain about us not taking them to the wedding.  Who Knows?

Shanon  (Now where is Blaize hiding it's bed time?)
Mitch  ( Where's my boots?)
Blaize  (zzzzzzzzzzzz)
Smokey  ( No!  I don't want to go in there I want to find my sister!
          If I can find her that is.)
Switch  (Children :/  Time for a cuddle and belly rub first?)
Callie(cat) ( Get those things away from me.)
Shoffie(cat) ( NO! Not yet! We're not done playing!)