From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:35:49 -0700
Bob,

I am so, so sorry to hear about the loss of Moose now.  It's breaking my
heart into tiny little pieces and tears just continue to stream down my
cheeks.  I can only imagine what it must be like for you to lose so many
in such a short period of time.

Even though I've never met you or your fur-family, I feel that I "know" you
from reading every one of your posts (I've been on the FML about a year and
a half now).  I greatly respect your knowledge and your willingness to take
the time to share it with all of us.

We are all keeping you in our thoughts and prayers tonite.  And please
accept 5 ferret-hugs and snuffle-kisses from the Herd.

===
Aileen & the herd
Slinky, Gizmo, Kyle, Noel, & Sandy

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

"We are what we repeatedly do.  Excellence, then, is not an act but a
 habit."