Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2007 19:59:47 -0500
Please imagine you're a shelter ferret Mom or Dad. Imagine season after
season the sad stories and heartache you feel. Imagine the daily caring
and loving of these ferrets that others have forgotten. Imagine feeling
alone with such a heavy burden day. Sheltering is hard work and is
constant.

The joy in the rescued ferrets that do well and are matched to happy
homes are heartwarming. But that's not every story and it's not every
day. The effort and caring is.

If they could these little cared for fuzzies, even the old sick ones,
would be jumping up and down thanking their rescuers with joyful
shouts. Even the biters and scared ferrets would shower their new
caring human with gratitude and loving thanks.

Please let's help those little ones say thank you. Thank you for the
love, the caring, the hard work and mostly the commitement to not just
save this one, but to be there for the next.

Imagine at this hectic time of year the shelter Mom and Dads opening
their mailbox and feeling the warmth of strangers around the world who
care. Knowing for these moments that they're not alone in their cause
and that we all, on thanksgiving, thank them for what they do every
day.

Please join me in signing up for the SOS Shelter THANKSgiving Card
Exchange

http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php