From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 15:49:49 -0800
oops...i forgot to put something into the Raffle...I AM SO SORRY
RENEE!!!!!!

Renee makes the bestest BISCOTTI i ever have had...and she donates a gift
certificate for it to the raffles...i FORGOT to add it this time...:(

it has been added...

so...here is the reminder for the raffle...:)

Raffle runs from now to.....Friday, March 11th...
the winner will be announced on Monday, March 14th...

there are THREE Prize Packages...you choose the one/s you want!

#1...
a Gently Used Cage outfitted with goodies...by Jean Caputo-Lee [and
others]
AND A GIFT CERT. FOR RENEE'S FABULOUS BISCOTTI!!!!

#2...
"Ferret In The Flowers" Print by Alicia Drakiotes

#3...
6 pc Tie Dye Bedding Set by Rose German

     http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

check or money order...payable to SOS
mailed to:
SOS
c/o kat parsons
1174 Seminole Ave
Mansfield, OH  44906

https://www.paypal.com   use   sosrafflekat

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TELL ME WHICH PRIZE PACKAGE/S YOU WANT YOUR TICKETS
TO GO ON ...

Unless any emergencies come up...we will be doing 4 raffles this year...
[approx. planned dates]

Spring......feb-to mid march...
Summer......may-to mid june...
Fall........aug-to mid september
Christmas...mid oct-to dec. 1

and if you have donated items for raffles and they are not in this first
raffle...please do not be upset...they will be in one or more of the
others...i need to make them last all year...

thanks in advance for participating...either by donations or by buying
tickets...

SOSkat

=====
Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses...