From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2012 23:24:19 -0700
[Moderator's note: Katrina sent this for the FML but I wasn't sure
if she wanted it posted under her e-mail address, so I'm posting it
"semi-anonymously". BIG]

I awakened today to a short news item that Richard Bach was injured in
a plane crash. I had talked with Richard on the phone some years back,
and he was my favorite author having written "Johnathon Livingston
Seagull" and other writings shortly after that. That book made a huge
difference in my life. Knowing that he has written several books about
ferrets, I wanted to get a mailing address for the ferret folks to send
cards to him.

I spoke with a lady at the medical center where Richard Bach is being
cared for, and she confirmed that he will be there long enough to
receive cards sent to him at this address:

Harborview Medical Center
Richard Bach, Patient
325 Ninth Ave.
Seattle, WA 98104-2499