Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 14:22:29 -0400
Hi there all...

I just wanted to update everyone about Fuzzit.  She is double the size she
was when I attained her, she's precious and she is quite content (still) to
be into everything!!  (As I speak she has just dragged yet another object
into her secret under-the-bed den!)

I heard so many of you talking (awhile ago) about ferrets loving to dig.
Well, I was pondering about it yesterday, Fuzzit is still too small to
safely get into a harness, so - how could I go take her to have this
experience?  Where could I go?  I live in a apartment community where we
are only allowed to have small CAGED animals (ha, ha - yeah right!).

To get to the point, I went out to Walmart and got a 20 gallon Roughneck
container (my apartment is only so big!) made by Rubbermaid and got (2) 40
pound bags of sandbox sand.  SHE LOVES IT!!!!!!  And boy, oh boy does it
tucker her out!!  I thought it would be wise to share this in case anyone
is in the same predicament I am.

And as far as Ed goes...people, I know listening to him probably gets
exasperating (this is actually why I have almost un-subcribed from this
list) but what I have come to realize is that he is entitled to his beliefs
(however untrue or offensive they maybe), so we need to except that and
agree to disagree with him!  It's ridiculous how much space on this mailing
list is devoted to poor Ed (I say poor b/c I believe him to be in the dark
about certain important things in life and it's rather unfortunate,
really).  Just let him be!  Aside from that, what do you all really think
flaming him for 180 lines per addition of FML is going to accomplish?  He
probably likes all the attention and probably gloats in the fact that he is
receiving so much fuss - SO - to change certain unwanted behaviors do NOT
provide reinforcement/attention (positive or negative - regardless)!!  It's
basic Skinnerian thinking peple!

Let's all focus on why we are on this list!!  It's much more important than
flaming and bickering!!!

It's about our precious ferrets!!!

Elisa signing out - and to all a peaceful day!