From:
Thomas Nester at SEDMMSS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 1995 12:12:00 EDT
Hello,
This is by no means a letter of ridicule but rather a strange thank you.
My ferret Rocky has been with me over 3 years now.  He dooks when he's
happy and misses the litter box when he is not happy.  I enjoy his company
everyday.  The strange thank you is that in reading all your letters
regarding blood drawing ferret bites and numerous ferret illnesses I have
come to appreciate Rocky's excellent health and good nature even more.  It
is easy to take things for granted in life, I just felt a word was needed
to remind everyone to be thankful for little things, like solid stools and
ferret dancing.  I hope everyone experiencing problems with their carpet
sharks the best of luck.

Ferret Dancing Forever