From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:52:40 -0500
Hello.  I've seen those packing peanuts boxes advertised for ferrets to
play in.  What type is safe for ferrets?  What happens if they try to eat
them?  I've ordered items by mail that arrive packed in peanuts.  Does
anyone know how to tell if they're the safe type that I can let my ferrets
play in?

Thanks
Risa

PS My ferret Jillie that got to the Lucky Charms is fine.  I don't think
she got much of anything from the box.  She wanted to let anyone who was
worried about her fall know that she is a wonderful leaper (-: and that
the coffee table is only about a foot from the floor.  Thanks for your
concern!