From:
"Bill Gruber, FML Moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 01:55:26 EST
I've sent an acknowledgement out to everyone who submitted an ad for the
upcoming ad issue.  If you've submitted something and didn't just get an
acknowledgement, please let me know - I don't want to leave anyone out!

I expect the ad issue to go out in about a week.  If you haven't submitted
something but planned to, please do so as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Bill