From:
Tricia Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 23:07:59 -0400
Hey all
This doesn't have much to do with ferrets, but I just wanted to proclaim
my joy and excitement about my adoption of a wonderful pup named Bear....
(dook, dook, dook!!!).  I don't know what my girls will think about him,
but we'll work it out.  He's a lab cross, good with cats and kids.  I don't
have any idea about ferrets yet, I bring him home Friday.  If anyone has
any suggestions for dealing with the dog/ferret interaction, PLEASE email
me your suggestions, I would like to make this as friendly an intro as
possible.

Thanks all.
Tricia
and my three ferts, Bella, Shirley, and Kayla.
and soon to be, Bear.